Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After 17 years I have to bake my son a Birthday Cake. He loves carrot cake and this is what I came up with.
- Heat oven to 350F; grease 9x13-inch pan.
- In blender or food processor, blend pineapple with juice, till no longer chunks, almost smooth.
- Add cinnamon packet from cake mix, eggs and oil to pineapple and mix well.
- Add cake mix and blend about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Fold in raisins, pecans and carrots.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake 38-45 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.