Recipe by Scotty & Callie's Mom
After 17 years I have to bake my son a Birthday Cake. He loves carrot cake and this is what I came up with.
- 16 ounces betty crocker cinnamon swirl cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple, chunks in juice
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups grated carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F; grease 9x13-inch pan.
- In blender or food processor, blend pineapple with juice, till no longer chunks, almost smooth.
- Add cinnamon packet from cake mix, eggs and oil to pineapple and mix well.
- Add cake mix and blend about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Fold in raisins, pecans and carrots.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake 38-45 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.