Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and tasty! This is a family recipe, Grandma Joana bakes it every week! Although doesn't raise a lot, it is a moist simple cake, perfect with coffee and milk.
- Grease and lightly flour 2 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans or grease one 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In a blender or food processor, mix carrots, oil and eggs.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add flour, sugar and baking powder using a strainer, mix everything until you should obtain a heavy dough.
- Pour it in the baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F until done or golden brown.
- Note: you can pour sugar syrup, but plain is good enought!