Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
There are so many versions of this recipe, but I found slight variations in Mom's recipe.
Make and share this Easy Carrot Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs, beaten until light
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 12.32 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 709.77 ml flour, sifted
- 2 (141.74 g) jar carrot baby food
- 236.59 ml nuts (optional)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- Mix ingredients in order.
- Bake in 11 X 15 pan at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or in ten-inch tube cake pan for 1 hour.
- Spread cream cheese topping over cake.
- Mom's note: I tried half recipe of topping and it was plenty.