Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so simple, I'm almost embarassed to post it. I have also used pineapple, zucchini, chicken.
- 1 lb shrimp or 1 lb sea scallops (or both)
- 1 red peppers or 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 lb white button mushrooms
- 1 bottle carribean jerk marinade (I use KC Masterpiece)
- bamboo stick
- Cut the peppers into 1 inch pieces.
- Pierce shrimp, sea scallops, peppers and mushrooms in any order.
- Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush marinade on kabobs.
- (I do this on the grill).
- Grill at medium heat for about 3 or 4 minutes each side.