1/1 Photo of Easy Caramelized Garlic Chicken
This is the best chicken I have ever made or eaten in my life. It is the perfect combination of sweet and savory, and is great for a quick, yet still fancy, meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the salt and pepper onto the chicken.
- 2In a medium to large sized skillet (I like cast iron) heat the oil over medium-high heat until almost smoking.
- 3Add the chicken breasts and garlic to the pan and brown the first side of chicken, about 5 minutes.
- 4Flip the chicken and brown the other side, about 3 minutes.
- 5Remove the chicken from the pan and add the brown sugar to the pan.
- 6Allow the sugar to melt about half way and add the cream.
- 7Bring to a bubble and add chicken back to pan
- 8Simmer for 3-5 minutes and serve over butter egg noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Caramelized Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 669.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g