Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
These are great and look cute in those little mini-muffin cups. Great for Christmas or even a homemade Valentine's candy assortment.
- 48 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup crushed krispy crispy rice cereal (use more if the mix is not firm enough)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 ounces white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt caramels with water in a double boiler. Remove from heat and add pecans and cereal.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto greased wax paper and chill until firm.
- Melt the chocolates and let cool slightly. Dip firm candies and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on waxed paper. Chill until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or a cool place.