Recipe by TasteTester
These are so easy to make that my 12-year-old has prepared them as a treat for weekend breakfasts or snacks.
Top Review by Sweets 'n Supper
This is sooooooo goooood!!!! I used the dough I always make from scratch and used brown sugar in place of white inside the rolls themselves. They turned out so rich and gooey!
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml whipping cream (heavy)
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 311.84 g refrigerated breadstick dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F In an ungreased 8-inch round pan, mix brown sugar and whipping cream. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Unroll breadstick dough, but do not separate into breadsticks. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over dough. Roll up dough from short end; separate at perforations. Place coiled dough in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Place serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. Let pan remain there 1 minute so caramel can drizzle over rolls.