Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is on the Pillsbury website. I could not find it on this website and I got such huge response after I took this to work that I decided to post it. It is so easy, yet seems complicated. REALLY GOOD!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In ungreased 8-inch round pan, place 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Stir into round pan with butter the brown sugar and corn syrup, sprinkle with pecans.
- In bowl, place 3tbl of melted butter.
- In another bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Dip biscuits into melted butter to coat all sides, then dip into sugar mixture, coating well. Arrange biscuits sides touching, over topping in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; turn upside down onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
Very good. Make this easy on yourself and just make the topping in a glass baking pie plate. Melt butter stir in other topping ingredients. Top with a can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. Bake 17-18 mins on 3rd rack from top of oven. Let sit 1-2 mins. turn upside down on your serving plate, remove glass pie plate. Eat and enjoy! Take mo time to assemble. Longest time is waiting for the oven to preheat and then bake for 17 mins.
Very good quick dessert. I used maple syrup instead of corn syrup and left off the nuts. Taste lovely.