Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this on a Bed and Breakfast web site. It is wonderful!
Make and share this Easy Caramel Praline Apple Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) containert. marzettis' caramel apple dip
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- your favorite green apples or red apple, for dipping (use Fresh Fruit Protector or lemon juice & water to prevent apple slices from darkening)
- Slightly warm Marzettis' Apple Dip in the microwave according to directions on container (1-2 minutes on high) Transfer dip to serving bowl.
- Stir in the Kahula and pecans.
- Core and slice the apples.
- To avoid darkening, presoak in the Fresh Fruit Protector (according to package directions) or use lemon water.
- Arrange on platter and serve!
This was AWESOME!!!! I took it to a dinner party and everyone raved about it! Thanks for sharing!!!