1/3 Photos of Easy Caramel Popcorn
1 hr 10 mins
This is habit-forming, it is soooo good and so simple to make, you can also use unskinned almonds or use whatever nut you desire --- you may also add 1/3 cup molasses for a stronger caramel flavor :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Put the popped corn in a large bowl.
- 3Melt the margarine (or butter) stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Then boil for 5 minutes WITHOUT stirring (this is important DO NOT stir for 5 minutes!).
- 5Remove from heat and stir in baking soda and vanilla.
- 6Add in the nuts and stir to combine.
- 7Pour the mixture over popped corn in bowl; mix well with a wooden spoon to combine.
- 8Transfer to a large greased roasting pan, and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven then cool.
- 10Break into pieces.
- 11Store in a tightly covered tin box.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (1319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.3
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 750.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 79.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g