Recipe by Seabass
Here's a great recipe that is easy to make and tastes wonderful for breakfast or anytime of day.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Stir pecans, 2/3 cup brown sugar, the corn syrup and 2 tablespoons melted margarine in rectangular pan, 13X9X2 inches; spread evenly.
- Stir Bisquick and milk until dough forms; beat 20 strokes.
- Place on surface dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll dough into 15X9 inch rectangle.
- Spread 2 tablespoons softened margarine over dough.
- Stir together 1/2 cup brown sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up dough tightly, beginning at 15-inch side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- Cut into twelve 1 1/4-inch slices.
- Arrange with cut sides down on mixture in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate; let pan remain over rolls for a few minutes.
- Serve warm.