- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 20 caramels
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Melt caramels with milk on low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Pour caramel mixture into crust. Top with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.