Recipe by Sara 76
I got this recipe from a friend at work. It's so quick and easy, my 7 year old made it! It also tastes delicious! :)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I almost think the title of this one should include ABSOLUTELY QUICK AND EASY, because that is just what it is! Great tasting, too! Many thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in the current ADOPT A TAG event]
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute, stir.
- Continue doing this until chocolate is melted, and all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Pour into a lined slice tin, and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares, and serve!