Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and looks quite elegant. I put a little caramel sauce on the plate, set the slice on, them make a few swirls on top. Looks as good as it tastes. All but 5 min. of the time is for chilling.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) container caramel ice cream topping
- Mix cream cheese with sugar and lemon juice on med speed until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Swirl the caramel syrup on top.
You bet your sweet bippy this was easy! I whipped this up this morning, litterally in five minutes. Brought it into work for a co-workers birthday and she loved it! This deserves 10 stars for just ease of preperation alone! Everyone asked for the recipe! Thanks Nez for another winner!