Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These breakfast biscuits are a family favorite. Very simple to make and everyone who tries them always asks for the recipe. They are sweet and gooey. Guaranteed to disapear quickly! Make sure to serve them warm.
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat sugar, nuts, butter and water until melted.
- Separate biscuits and cut into 4th's and place in bowl.
- Pour sugar mixture over biscuits and toss.
- Spoon biscuits into greased bundt pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand in pan 3 minutes then invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
These are great....I changed a couple things though, I used brown sugar instead of white...and I used one can of "layered" biscuits. They turned out great....and needless to say there arent any left....good recipe...a keeper.
WOW!! These are GOOD! So easy to prepare..and absolutely delicious. The only change I made was to omit the nuts...just a personal preference...but will make these again....and again!! If there are any left ....you can zap them for a few seconds in the microwave.. .. brings them back to just baked goodness!
VERY easy to make...nice and gooey.