Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is sooooo good!!! Nobody realizes how easy this is to make!
Make and share this Easy Caramel Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 9 inches pie crusts
- 10 caramel candies, unwrapped and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 jonathan apples, unpeeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In medium bowl, combine caramels and flour.
- Add apples, caramel topping and lemon juice; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake on preheated baking sheet in 375º oven for 40-45 minutes until crust has browned.
Super easy and yummy! I followed the advice of the previous reviewer and added a bit more flour. I might have preferred it without. But no matter. It was good. Hubby and even my little ones enjoyed. THANKS!
This pie really tastes just like a caramel apple only it is easier to eat and make! It is most definitely the easiest apple pie I've ever made. The only problem is that it became very, very runny. Perhaps I will have to add more flour next time? I definitely want to make it again, though, because the flavor is amazing.
this was delicious with extra thick cream on the side. very easy that my daughter(8) helped. i would blitz the caramel sweets next time.