Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is way too easy and way too scrumptious! It is my version of a Pillsbury recipe. Enjoy! :-)
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust (9- or 10-inch)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers caramel yogurt (12 oz. Yoplait)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (or peach)
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, crushed (optional)
- In medium bowl with electric mixer, beat yogurt and cream cheese on medium speed until blended. Pour into graham cracker crust. Spread pie filling evenly over yogurt mixture. Drizzle caramel topping over top. Sprinkle crushed peanuts at center and around edges of pie.
- Store in refrigerator.