1 hr 20 mins
I haven't made this yet but plan to soon! I just LOVE cooked apples and cheesecake so what a perfect match! (time does not include chill time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 9 minutes; cool.
- 4Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs and beat well.
- 5Pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Carefully run knife around edge to loosen pan. Remove side of pan.
- 6Spread apple filling over top of cake. Sprinkle peanuts over apple filling and drizzle with caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 310.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g