Recipe by jovigirl
I haven't made this yet but plan to soon! I just LOVE cooked apples and cheesecake so what a perfect match! (time does not include chill time).
Top Review by way2snug
I got this recipe from Kraft Canada website (or one of their magazines). Allways loved it, but the varation I use has crumbled OREO cookies in the middle, and always a success. (and simple). I usually use a pre-made graham crust if I'm taking it somewhere just so I don't have to worry about getting the pie plate back.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups apple pie filling
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 9 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs and beat well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Carefully run knife around edge to loosen pan. Remove side of pan.
- Spread apple filling over top of cake. Sprinkle peanuts over apple filling and drizzle with caramel topping. Serve immediately.