Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't made this yet but plan to soon! I just LOVE cooked apples and cheesecake so what a perfect match! (time does not include chill time).
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 9 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs and beat well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Carefully run knife around edge to loosen pan. Remove side of pan.
- Spread apple filling over top of cake. Sprinkle peanuts over apple filling and drizzle with caramel topping. Serve immediately.