I got this recipe from a friend in college. It was super easy to make and my husband ate the entire pan of it within a few days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large pot on medium heat.
- 2Stir in sugar and corn syrup, mix well.
- 3Add about 1/5 of the can of evaporated milk, stir until it blends in with the mixture. Keep adding just 1/5 of the can at a time until it's all mixed. Continually stir the mixture making sure to scrape the bottom of the pot.
- 4Heat the caramel until 230-240°F while continuously stirring.
- 5Pour onto a greased cookie sheet with sides.
- 6Let it cool completely. Once fully cooled cut and wrap with wax paper.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Caramel
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 75
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 22.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g