That is Dr House to you's Note:
This can be a dairy free Mexican Bread Pudding. From the Vegetarian Journal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Peel the apples then core and chop into 1 inch cubes.
- 3Spread the margarine on the bread and cut into one inch cubes. Place half in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with half of the apples, raisins and apricots. Repeat with next layer.
- 4Now in a small sauce pan, bring the syrup, cloves and cinnamon to a simmer. Cover and remove from heat.
- 5With a small strainer, remove the cloves and stick from the syrup and toss them. Pour this over the bread mix in dish.
- 6Mix well enough to distribute the syrup.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Capirotada
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 247.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 74.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: