Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to do and can even be easier if you use ready made pie crust.
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make crust by combining the graham crackers with the butter and 1 tbs sugar.
- Stir so that all is coated with butter, but keep it crumbly.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom of an 8 inch pie dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes and set aside until you are ready to fill.
- Mix ricotta cheese, confectioner sugar, milk together with a blender until pudding like. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for 4 hours.