Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to do and can even be easier if you use ready made pie crust.
Make and share this Easy Cannoli Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make crust by combining the graham crackers with the butter and 1 tbs sugar.
- Stir so that all is coated with butter, but keep it crumbly.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom of an 8 inch pie dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes and set aside until you are ready to fill.
- Mix ricotta cheese, confectioner sugar, milk together with a blender until pudding like. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for 4 hours.