Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to do and can even be easier if you use ready made pie crust.
Make and share this Easy Cannoli Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make crust by combining the graham crackers with the butter and 1 tbs sugar.
- Stir so that all is coated with butter, but keep it crumbly.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom of an 8 inch pie dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes and set aside until you are ready to fill.
- Mix ricotta cheese, confectioner sugar, milk together with a blender until pudding like. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for 4 hours.