Recipe by CelestialShannon
My friend Jenny passed along this recipe to me and it easy, fast, good, and freezable!
- 453.59 g stew meat
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 1 bouillon cube
- 2 (850.48 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 (1275.72 g) can beef broth
- 2 (850.48 g) can Veg-All
- 2 (850.48 g) can corn
- 2 (850.48 g) can green beans
- 2 (850.48 g) can peas
- 2 (850.48 g) can potatoes
- 2 (850.48 g) can carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown stew and hamburger meat.
- Add Beef broth, stewed tomatoes, and all the other canned vegetables drained plus the Bouillon cube.
- You may need to add a little water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer on stove until hot and serve.
- You can also freeze this as it makes a lot.
- Very easy and tasty.