1/1 Photo of Easy Candied Walnuts
These are a must to make for the holidays (or anytime) they are so simple to make! These can be made up to 4 days ahead and store in an airtight container. Can double the recipe. To spice the nuts up add in a pinch of cayenne pepper and about 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in with the sugar and salt, but that is only optional. Make certain to generously spray the baking sheet with cooking spray, I use Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 325°F.
- 2Generously spray a baking/cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 3In a medium bowl, toss the walnuts with sugar and salt, then drizzle the corn syrup over and toss with two forks to coat.
- 4Spread the nuts on the baking sheet (some nuts will stick together).
- 5Bake until the nuts are a deep golden and the sugar mixture is bubbling, stirring occasionally to break up lumps (this should take about 15 minutes of baking time).
- 6Cool completely on the baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Candied Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.3
- Calories from Fat 667
- Total Fat 74.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 17.3 g