Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These taters are quick and easy and very yummy. The hardest part of the recipe is getting DH to peel the potatoes!
- 6 ruby sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- zest of one orange
- juice of one orange
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar
- 29.58 ml white sugar
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml miniature marshmallow (or as much as you like)
- Layer the sweet potato slices in a buttered microwave and oven proof casserole dish with a lid.
- Add the zest, juice, sugar, butter and salt, stir and cover and microwave for about 5 or 6 minutes or until the potatoes test done.
- Just before serving top with marshmallows and bake in a 400* oven until the marshmallows are the color you like.