Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These taters are quick and easy and very yummy. The hardest part of the recipe is getting DH to peel the potatoes!
- 6 ruby sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- zest of one orange
- juice of one orange
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow (or as much as you like)
- Layer the sweet potato slices in a buttered microwave and oven proof casserole dish with a lid.
- Add the zest, juice, sugar, butter and salt, stir and cover and microwave for about 5 or 6 minutes or until the potatoes test done.
- Just before serving top with marshmallows and bake in a 400* oven until the marshmallows are the color you like.