- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- toasted walnuts (optional) or pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard, and stir. Heat to boiling.
- Add chicken and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Top with toasted walnuts or pecans if desired.