Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of a Campbell's soup cookbook. It was very quick and easy to make. Serve it over rice or mashed potatoes to soak up all the sauce!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- toasted walnuts (optional) or pecans (optional)
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard, and stir. Heat to boiling.
- Add chicken and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Top with toasted walnuts or pecans if desired.
The flavor of this was good but the texture was too "mayonnaise-y" for me.
Being a Campbell's kid all my life, I found this easy and delicious! I always have a jar of honey mustard on hand (my favorite condiment) so I used that. The sauce was wonderful served on top of rice and on top of the steamed broccoli too. Thanks for a quick and tasty meal idea Rai. Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring '09.
Made this for supper tonight and everyone enjoyed it, I did add some milk to the sauce and used it on mashed potatoes. Thanks will be making this again.