1/7 Photos of Easy Cake Mix Cookies
dawn dieckmann's Note:
I prefer these made with chocolate cake mix and slivered almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box package cake mix (any flavor)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- nuts (any additional ingredients) (optional) or raisins (any additional ingredients) (optional) or chocolate chips (any additional ingredients) (optional) or butterscotch chips (any additional ingredients) (optional)
- 1Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Mix well.
- 2Add in extra ingredients (1 cup total).
- 3Bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and let cool on pan for several minutes before removing to rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g