Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I prefer these made with chocolate cake mix and slivered almonds.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxpackage cake mix (any flavor)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- nuts (any additional ingredients) (optional) or raisins (any additional ingredients) (optional) or chocolate chips (any additional ingredients) (optional) or butterscotch chips (any additional ingredients) (optional)
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Mix well.
- Add in extra ingredients (1 cup total).
- Bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan for several minutes before removing to rack to finish cooling.
This recipe is sooo easy to make, and its a real hit. Everyone in my house likes soft cookies, and these are the softest. My favorite flavor of cake mix to use is lemon, but chocolate is good too (they taste like brownies!)
These cookies did not turn out. Directions aren't clear. I read reviews and tried it without chilling them and then I tried them with chilling and they both turned out the same...in the trash...sorry, but i will not be making this again...
This is a great easy recipe! I used chocolate cake mix, substituted applesauce for the oil, and added in 3/4 c chocolate chips and 1/4 c crushed heath bar. Fantastic! Took about 8 minutes to bake at 9200 ft. Thanks!!