Recipe by pink cook
Another winner...!!!. These quick and easy cookies with only 4 ingredients. Enjoy this recipe.
Top Review by Pamplemoussee
I tried this recipe because I only had 1 egg and didn't want to go shopping for more. They made soft, slightly chewy cookies with a flavor sort of like a doughnut/brownie... (I used chocolate mix). Very good, but not the type of cookie I prefer.
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
1 cup of any of these ingredients
- chopped nuts (anything you like in cookies) or raisins (anything you like in cookies) or oatmeal (anything you like in cookies) or shredded coconut (anything you like in cookies) or chocolate chips, Hershey's chocolate kiss (anything you like in cookies) or M&M' (anything you like in cookies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil and mix well.
- Add one cup of any of the additional ingredients and blend them together.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until done.
- Note: if using chocolate kisses, just place a kiss in the center of each cookie. Yummy!.