1/1 Photo of Easy Cake Mix Carrot-Pineapple Cake
So easy, don't drain the pineapple juice from the crushed pineapple! Serving are only estimated depending on the size you cut the pieces. My Kittencal's Best Cream Cheese Frosting (Extra Creamy Option) works great with this cake ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix (do not use the "pudding added" cake mix for this)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or 1/3 cup salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup shedded carrot
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- cream cheese frosting
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl whisk eggs, then add in all remaining ingredients except the cream cheese frosting; mix to combine well.
- 4Transfer to prepared baking pan.
- 5Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 6Cool completely then frost with cream cheese frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cake Mix Carrot-Pineapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 115.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g