So easy, don't drain the pineapple juice from the crushed pineapple! Serving are only estimated depending on the size you cut the pieces. My Kittencal's Best Cream Cheese Frosting (Extra Creamy Option) works great with this cake ;-)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix (do not use the "pudding added" cake mix for this)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup shedded carrot
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- cream cheese frosting
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, then add in all remaining ingredients except the cream cheese frosting; mix to combine well.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool completely then frost with cream cheese frosting.