Recipe by NorthwestGal
I got this recipe from the Safeway website, which was posted by Melissa Bellemare. It's really delicious and the Cajun-spiced chicken adds quite a nice flavor kick to a plain Caesar salad.
- 113.39 g bacon
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 4.92 ml cajun seasoning
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried & chopped
- 118.29 ml caesar salad dressing
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon over medium high heat in a large skillet until evenly brown. Let cool slightly, then crumble and set aside.
- In a preheated skillet, add the chicken strips, seasoning mix and oil. Cook over medium heat until chicken is golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the Romaine, enough salad dressing to lightly coat, Parmesan cheese, and the crumbled bacon. Toss and place on individual salad plates.
- Top with the sliced chicken and serve.