Recipe by kn00taste
I actually got this recipe from the label on the chicken years ago. It's easy and foolproof.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Delicious chicken! I love the heat and spice. It was perfect sliced up and served over a salad. I halved the spice rub mixture and still have plently left over for next time. I especially love the lemon/hot sauce method and the flavor that comes from that. Soooo yummy! Thank you!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large lemon
- 5 dashes louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to Broil.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and rub on chicken breasts.
- Squeeze juice of lemon into baking pan, and add a few drops of hot sauce.
- Stir mixture in pan, set chicken in wet mixture and flip over to moisten on both sides.
- Place a half tbsp of butter on each breast.
- Place under broiler for 7 minutes, flip over and broil additional 7 minutes.
- Serve on salad or on roll as a sandwich.