1/1 Photo of Easy Cajun Chicken
I actually got this recipe from the label on the chicken years ago. It's easy and foolproof.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to Broil.
- 2Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
- 3Mix together all dry ingredients and rub on chicken breasts.
- 4Squeeze juice of lemon into baking pan, and add a few drops of hot sauce.
- 5Stir mixture in pan, set chicken in wet mixture and flip over to moisten on both sides.
- 6Place a half tbsp of butter on each breast.
- 7Place under broiler for 7 minutes, flip over and broil additional 7 minutes.
- 8Serve on salad or on roll as a sandwich.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cajun Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1944.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g