Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My version of The Best of Bridge recipe
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup oil (Canola or Olive)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 anchovies (drained and chopped or 1 tsp anchovy paste)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Put all ingredients into a blender or use a hand blender and blend until emusified. Refrigerate for several hours before use. Cook time is chill time.
Went to a friends for dinner. He grilled Romaine wedges and spooned this dressing on the warm wedges - outstanding. It is similar to a Caesar dressing - but with a new twist. I would definitely make this!
This dressing is so delicious!!!! My family absolutely loves this, and couldn't believe how easy it is to make. I like to put the ingredients in a mason jar or jelly jar and just shake it up. It makes for easy clean up AND easy storage. Thanks for sharing this fabulous and super easy recipe!!!
PAC2009: YUM!! I love the addition of the mustard powder to this dressing - delicious!