Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in the Sunday flyer.
Make and share this Easy Caesar Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced to paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Whisk lemon juice, mayonnaise, garlic, worcestershire, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper in small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil to make a creamy dressing.
- Stir in cheese.
- Chill for an hour.