Recipe by CookbookCarrie
Yummy, simple, and you probably have these ingredients on hand. Good on crackers or chips too
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Made this today for the kids (and mom) as an after-school snack. I didn't use light but regular cream cheese. Liked the taste, but I think a bit of crushed garlic and a squeeze of lemon would give a little-needed flavour boost.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing (I Like Newmans)
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce (or Iceberg)
- 1⁄2 cup cheese & garlic-flavored croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, parm cheese and dressing with your mixer or in the Kitchen Aid until well blended and creamy Spread on the bottom of your pie plate and sprinkle the top with the lettuce, croutons, and a bit more parmesan.
- Good with a little squirt of lemon too.
- I serve wedges that you can squirt on your individual portion.