Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 -5 cabbage leaves
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3 onions
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 4 -5 green chilies
- oil (for frying)
- Cut the cabbage leaves into small pieces.
- Slice the onions into small pieces.
- Cut the green chillies as well.
- Mix the cut cabbage leaves, onions, green chillies with salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Pour the wheat flour and cumin seeds over it.
- Make a dough with water.
- It should be thick like vada batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Take some water in a bowl.
- Dip your hand in the water and shape the batter like a vada.
- Carefully lower it in the hot oil.
- Again dip your hand in the water and continue the process.
- If you find that the batter is wattery you can add some more wheat flour and salt.
- Remove the vadas when they are golden brown.
- Enjoy it with Ketchup or Chutney.