1/1 Photo of Easy Cabbage Soup
LD in Texas's Note:
Very few ingredients, quick to make, and tastes great!! I found this recipe somewhere on the internet as part of The Cabbage Soup Diet. I didn't use the hot sauce in my version, but it does sound good to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large green onions, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 large green cabbage head, chopped (med. to small pieces)
- 1 bunch celery (chopped)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans canned stewed tomatoes, diced, do not drain
- 1 (8 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 large chicken bouillon cube
Season as desired with
- 1Cut vegetables in small pieces.
- 2In a large pot, add vegetables, soup mix, bouillon cube and cover with water. Season as desired. Boil rapidly for ten minutes.
- 3Lower heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 769.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g