Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Really easy to make, hearty meal soup. Great fresh and reheated.
Make and share this Easy Cabbage and Pork Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 cups cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 chili pepper
- 1⁄2 cup long grain rice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Lightly brown pork in large saucepan.
- Remove pork from saucepan and drain excess fat.
- Sauté onion and garlic in vegetable oil until softened, in same saucepan.
- Put all ingredients (including pork) in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, covered.
- Simmer for 90 minutes, covered.