Recipe by TLu
We love kielbasa so thinking I could get my family to try something new came up with this for lunch. Now it is a quick favorite for anytime. You can adjust the amounts to suit your taste or what you have on hand.
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup carrot
- olive oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Swirl a small amount of olive oil into a large skillet.
- Slice or dice kielbasa into bite size pieces.
- Add kielbasa, onion, garlic and carrots to oil.
- When kielbasa starts to brown, add cabbage to skillet.
- When cabbage starts to caramelize, add red pepper flakes.
- If desired, top with a dollop of sour cream.
- Easy and can be adapted to your family's taste. Sometimes we add more kielbasa or carrots.