Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are soooo easy and quick to make and no one ever believes that they are not from scratch and that they start with a cake mix! These work with peanut butter chips, white chips etc. too.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in chips and pecans.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until centers are just about set.
- Let stand for a minute or so and remove to wire racks.
very easy to make. nice and moist, my son stood next to me in the kitchen and ate them as i took them off the cookie sheet. thanks karen!
Tasty. However: too few pecans and too many butterscotch chips. Next time I would double the pecans and use half the recommended chips. It was difficult to shape the dough into balls because there were so many chips in the batter... and I only used 1 & 1/2 cups of chips!
Easy and very tasty! Thanks!