Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are soooo easy and quick to make and no one ever believes that they are not from scratch and that they start with a cake mix! These work with peanut butter chips, white chips etc. too.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in chips and pecans.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until centers are just about set.
- Let stand for a minute or so and remove to wire racks.