1/1 Photo of Easy Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake
Gods Child's Note:
In a hurry then this recipe is for you. I saw this on T.V last night and had to try it. It is really good. Husband don't like sweets very well but really likes it. The cook time is freezing it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a pan with ice cream sandwiches.
- 2Spread cool whip over the ice cream sandwiches.
- 3Pour chololate syrup over that to your taste, all depends on how much chololate.
- 4Crush up a butterfinger and sprinkle over the top of the cake.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches