Recipe by Gods Child
In a hurry then this recipe is for you. I saw this on T.V last night and had to try it. It is really good. Husband don't like sweets very well but really likes it. The cook time is freezing it.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
I made this for dessert tonight, and boy was it delicious! I made it in an 11x7x2 glass dish, and used 9 ice cream sandwiches. I put a layer of caramel sundae sauce over the ice cream sandwiches before spreading on the cool whip. I used 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce. My entire family raved about it, and I will definately make it again! My only mistake was letting it sit out during dinner to make it easier to cut...it should be taken out right before serving, cut, and eaten immediately. Thanks for posting!
- 6 -12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup (to taste)
- 1 butterfinger candy bar
- Line a pan with ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread cool whip over the ice cream sandwiches.
- Pour chololate syrup over that to your taste, all depends on how much chololate.
- Crush up a butterfinger and sprinkle over the top of the cake.