Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This cake is so tasty.
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butter pecan pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil (or add part applesauce for less fat)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix the water, eggs, bananas and oil.
- Add the baking powder, cake mix, pudding, nuts and mix well.
- Put into a Bundt pan with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.