Recipe by kmdipaolo
This is so quick and easy, and tastes wonderful. It would be great served warm with whipped cream.
Top Review by pressurecooker
This recipe is so easy and good.I use to have an easy cobbler similar to it and lost it.I was so happy to find this,fixed it this am for our breakfast coffecake and loved it!Thanks for sharing it.
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted (make sure it is enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- desired fruit (if using canned, drain first)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and pour in bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, and milk together and pour into pan.
- Top with fruit.
- I used canned peaches, but you could use any kind you like.
- It's great with cherry pie filling also.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until slightly brown on top, about 30 minutes.