Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Found an old notebook of mine of recipes to try.
- 29 ounces canned sliced peach halves in syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 18 ounces butter pecan cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Grease and sugar an 8x2-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- Empty peaches and syrup into the dish.
- Microwave butter in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl for 60 to 70 seconds on High, or until melted.
- Blend in the dry cake mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Shield corners with foil.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 6 minutes at Medium (50%).
- Rotate dish.
- Microwave for 5 minutes at High.
- Remove foil shielding.
- Microwave again for 4-5 minutes at High.
- Cool 2- 3 hours to set.