1/4 Photos of Easy (But Elegant) Chocolate Candy
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
These are so easy to make that the kids can help me prepare them. It is just as easy to make a wide variety of these fancy morsels which allows you to set forth an impressive candy tray. Also makes an excellent gift. I prefer to work in small batches but the recipe can certainly be doubled or tripled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate wafers (approximately) or 1 cup white chocolate wafers (approximately)
Filling Ingredients Choose any combination to equal approximately 1/4 cup
- 1Place the chocolate wafers in a microwave safe dish.
- 2Heat for 1 minute and stir.
- 3If needed, heat in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
- 4Stir in one or two of the filling ingredients listed.
- 5The amount and combinations depends on personal taste but don’t add so much that the mixture doesn’t hold together.
- 6Spoon mixture into mini candy papers.
- 7Garnish with more the the Filling Ingredient (s) used or drizzle, in a contrasting chocolate, in a zig-zag pattern on top.
- 8TIPS: do not allow moisture to come in contact with the chocolate while it is melting or it will “bind” and become an unusable mess.
- 9Make sure your bowl and spoon are completely dry.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy (But Elegant) Chocolate Candy
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g