Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great easy recipe for pasta salad!
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-colored pasta
- 3⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- black olives, halved (can leave out, personal preference)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlewishbone robusto Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Boil pasta until al dente & cut up the rest of the ingredients as noted above.
- Mix all of the ingredients together (except cheese) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add cheese immediately prior to serving.