Recipe by 3KillerBs
Sometimes simple is best. Mayonnaise and a few, delicate seasonings are all your leftover chicken or turkey really needs to make a good lunch. Serve on rolls, wraps, crackers, bread, English muffins, whatever you like.
Top Review by Iowahorse
Pretty good stuff. It was a bit mild/bland for me, but out of a house full of people (mebbe 16-18) all seemed to like it. I just saved a lil extra aside for myself that I put some creole seasoning in to satisfy my oddball taste buds. Thanks for posting.
- 4 cups cooked chicken or 4 cups cooked turkey
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- lettuce (optional) or spinach (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- rolls or bread