Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick weeknight meal for when time is short. Just needs a simple vegetable or a salad.
- Brown ground beef very well in skillet.
- Add refried beans and packet of burrito seasoning.
- Stir in and heat until heated through.
- Serve rolled in warmed tortillas with your choice of condiments.
- We serve with shredded cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
Very easy to make and taste very good as well.
I was looking for easy and that's exactly what I got with this recipe. Added "Easy Guacamole"(#18830), yellow rice, sour cream, grated cheese, salsa and chips. Only lacked marguaritas! Got excellect reviews from family and guest. Thanks Branwyn. Thellie