4 hrs 10 mins
I threw a few things together one day and this is the result. Very easy to assemble, and the house smells wonderful while it's cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 2Heat butter (or oil if you prefer) in dutch oven over med-high heat. Brown roast on all sides.
- 3Meanwhile, in bowl or large measuring cup, mix water with Au Jus packet and onion soup packet. Stir until dissolved. Add red wine.
- 4Place roast into crockpot, surrounded by potatoes. Pour liquid over top.
- 5Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Burgundy Pot Roast (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1314.0
- Calories from Fat 638
- Total Fat 70.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 243.0 mg
- Sodium 1645.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 72.4 g